Effective Date: January 14, 2023
1. Information Collected:
- Authentication Data: We collect your Notion authentication token to enable interaction with the Notion API.
- Page and Block Information: We collect identifiers of pages and content blocks that you provide for creating or modifying pages in Notion.
- Request Data: We collect technical information from HTTP/HTTPS requests, such as IP addresses, to ensure the security and proper functioning of our API.
2. Use of Collected Information
We use the collected information (NOTION_TOKEN and NOTION_PAGE_ID) exclusively to process your requests for creating pages and blocks in Notion.
We do not use your information for marketing purposes nor share it with third parties without your explicit consent. The collected information, such as NOTION_TOKEN and NOTION_PAGE_ID, is not permanently stored in any part of this API.
By submitting this information to this API, you will only have write permissions; you will not be able to read the data from your pages in NOTION.
3. Storage and Security of Information
We securely store your information and take appropriate measures to protect it against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
We do not store your information longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
5. Information Transfer
Your information may be stored and processed on servers located outside of your country of residence. By using our API, you consent to this transfer.
If you use this API through the GPT Notionotes Genius on ChatGPT, your credentials are used for the period during which the conversation with the GPT is active. Please read the ChatGPT privacy policies carefully. Notionotes Genius is NOT a partner or directly related to ChatGPT or OpenAI.
6. Links to Other Sites
Our API may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites.